Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Looking for a security camera?

Hello. I'm looking to buy a home security camera system. 2-4 cameras, with the receiver of up to 500GB hard drive. Should be able to record 1-2 weeks.No sound needed, no color necessary. What I look in them are the following options, but not necessarily everything together.As much as possible is preferred.
Wireless (or wired) - Wireless is much preferred.
Motion sensor. Records when there's motion detected. Can set how sensitive I want it to be.
Wide angle view.
Has an alarm system built in. Lets say someone walks by, it'll beep on the monitor inside the house.
WANS cameras if possible.
Night vision. The further, the better.
No interference.
Phone/iPad compatible (where I can log on to a server and see)
Warranty!
This is important - In case one of the cameras breaks after the warranty wears off, can I just replace it with another camera, any camera.same for the receiver. Will the cameras work with a new receiver if I get a new one?

this is optional, however, very much preferred - Face recognition. Sees a familiar face, and doesn't necessarily start recording. Like for example, we can add a photo into it's memory, so it remembers the person.

If any of you could help with any choices, I'd very much appreciate it.

См. статью: Looking for a security camera?