Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why are people so rude. I'd like to know?

At work I met with a woman who is with customer service. I work at a fast food restaurant and she always complains about the food and eats it. She treats me like I'm below her but I am attending college, my mother is doing well, I live comfortable but working for some cash at a fast food restaurant in the airport. She was extremely disgusting to me, I felt sorry for her rather being angry at her. She was so bitter to me but to her own ethnicity she was nicer to. Then I met with some gucci mama who wore some long heals, fake hair, eyelashes, skinny, designer clothes, gucci bag and walking with the iPad mini, meanwhile her daughter is wearing sunglasses when it's cloudy outside and I think her husband was sporting burberry shirt. However, this woman act like she's was so rich and her life was so important she yelled at my coworker. Like who the heck does she think she is? Rich people were brought up with proper manners and ediqutte, what nightmare of hell does she think she can go around being so nasty. She's on her ipad constantly as she was ordering her meal. If she was truly rich, her ipad wouldn't be a wifi ipad.

См. статью: Why are people so rude. I'd like to know?