Friday, August 2, 2013

Why does my internet connection keep dropping while gaming?

One month ago I started playing league of legends (online computer video game) at home and the connection was going fine for the most part but just two days ago my mom and sister came back from their vacation in India and suddenly league of legends started lagging a lot.My sister is basically on the iPad all day and my mom is always watching TV and on the other computer. Could this be causing my internet connection to drop during gaming? If so, how do I prevent it?

I'm going to college in 2 weeks anyway but I would like to know if there are any quick fixes I can do to play league of legends before I leave… because basically right now it's impossible…

См. статью: Why does my internet connection keep dropping while gaming?