Thursday, September 12, 2013

How to ask her this?

Well theres this really pretty sophomore girl that i talk (I'm a freshman) to we have a few classes together and she will walk me to class and vice versa, she hugs me a lot and like is really nice to me. School just started like 2 weeks ago and shes being all really cool with me. I know she trusts me and all cuz she let me take home her iPad cuz freshman don't get them till next semester, so yeah i have her i pad. And she even said "i wish we had more classes together" and yeah stuff like that. Well i want to ask her if she is just being really friendly or she likes me? Thats what i wanna ask her! I just don't know how, i need help and more advice preferably from a girl, think of it from your point of veiw, i really like this girl! I wouldn't know if its a little to pushy to just ask her out and take that risk or just wait a little longer? And if i do wait longer what can i do to make her like me more? thx ppl :)

См. статью: How to ask her this?