Thursday, September 12, 2013

When I turn my wifi on on my ipad, it doesn't work?

For ages I was waiting to get wifi back. I put in the ip and the password, it's connected to it and has the icon in the corner but it doesn't work. I've tried loading pages, refreshing youtube, instagram, twitter, snapchat all that it just doesn't work.
I thought maybe the Internet was 'limited' cause it does that sometimes but I can use the exact same Internet on my laptop? Even if my laptop and ipad are next to each other it still doesn't work.
I sat their for ten minutes trying to get a page to load before it finally saying it couldn't.
I've turned my ipad off for a long time, I've forgot the network then typed in the same password. I don't have warrant so I can't take it to the apple store to get replaced.
I haven't updated it cause the last time I was made to update it, I had many faults.
What do I do? I need my ipad for college

См. статью: When I turn my wifi on on my ipad, it doesn't work?