Thursday, September 12, 2013

Where was the word iPad listed in the Bible?

The book should have everything.

I could not find it.

iPad exists now and it must be true. The Bible is said by many participants here to contain only true words.

I cannot find iPad in it.
Added (1). @Trevlev: I used a fast search on the computer. I don't need to go through page-by-page because the computer cam save me time. I'm also not Christian. Just a curious about their way of interpreting things. I want to see if each of them will answer in unison or not.
Added (2). @Lynn: Thanks for the reply. Sure, let's hear a history call. Catholic church jailed Galileo because they believed the world was flat and he believed the world was round. Modern evidence proved Galileo was right.So I guess the religion reads from the most correct publishing called the Bible and heed the almighty lord who has unlimited power who knows everything.

Doesn't that strike you to question something? Like the absence of a round world and iPad?

Only mortals make mistakes. If they made one, just accepting it would be called "honest". Dragging an unseen being to decide people's fate is not "love" as they teach it.

См. статью: Where was the word iPad listed in the Bible?