Saturday, September 7, 2013

I need to find a technology item!

I need a technology item. Something to replace my dumb freaking iPad.
I'm too lazy to type out complete sentences and stuff today so please, just bear with me.
Here's what I need!
-a tablet or convertible, maybe a laptop of it's a light-weight netbook
-Windows 8-ness
-NO android and NO Apple. I hate them both.
-I only need it for small school projects, that's why I prefer windows. Other than that, I would play Minecraft and read, so 4GB of Ram would be super amazing, although for my budget, I've only found one laptop which don't love with 4gb, so 2gb would be tolerable.
-My budget is 500-600 or so
-A keyboard that goes with it would be nice, but anything really is fine. I could just Bluetooth a keyboard and mouse to it.
Apparently this question only has 134 misspellings, lol. Awesome.
-I like the Dell Lattitude 10 a lot, but it might be a bit big. I don't really have a problem with 10-stuffs, but I like ultra-ultra portables.

См. статью: I need to find a technology item!