Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My worry level has reached its maximum, is this still normal?

My teenage daughter got her license last Monday. She is my only child. This morning, she drove herself to school for the very first time. I know she is a good driver, her driving instructor has said she is, and her driving test examiner said the same thing. However, I am concern because I know there are impatient, careless, and rude drivers out there. I was so worried and scared this morning, I was in tears. I was tracking her on the Find iPhone app on my iPad while she drove to school. I consider myself a calm person, but the anxiety level I felt this morning was pretty high.Is this normal? Will it get better? I don't take any prescription medication, but I was starting to think this morning that perhaps I need something. Thank you for listening to my concerns.

См. статью: My worry level has reached its maximum, is this still normal?