Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Renters Insurance, where and how do I get it?

I am a college student living in off campus housing.My lease is for 8 months and it came furnished so the only thing that is mine or would need to be insured are my clothes, TV, iPad, shoes, school books, jewelry, and other electronics (flatirons, speakers, etc.) I live on campus about 8 months each school year but I plan to live on campus during the spring/summer semesters as well so 8-12months per year i guess lol.

My parents do not have renters insurance so I cant be covered through them. I talked to my property management and they didnt have a specific company or anything to go through.

All in all I have about 10K - 15K worth of valuables that could get damaged or stolen. Does renters insurance cover clothing and shoes?

Also if you could include some agencies to go through for renters insurance and how I should go about getting it would be AWESOME.

thank you :)

См. статью: Renters Insurance, where and how do I get it?