Saturday, September 7, 2013

No sound on my iPad 2?

I know that EVERYONE who has owned an apple product (besides their computers) for a while has dealt with this problem at least once. I get this quite often now (at least twice a week) and after a certain amount of time, the sound comes back.

I've checked everything. The side switch, I turn the volume all the way to high, I make sure the side switch is on Lock Rotation, not Mute, I've tried double tapping the home button then checking the volume, but it doesn't help. I've also tried rebooting my iPad but nothing works.

There are times where only the ringtones/keyboard/lock sounds work, but YouTube and my Music don't have any Sunday at all. There are also time where I can't here I thing from it (besides the sound of me slamming it on the bed because of how frustrated I am).

Most of the time the sound comes back after around 30 minutes, but does anyone have a way on how to get the sound back instantly?

Oh yeah, I don't wanna bother exchanging iPads at apple, because that just takes to much time.

См. статью: No sound on my iPad 2?