Friday, September 6, 2013

Spending some days on cousin's house?

So anyways I'm spending some days on my cousin's house that is on another city AND IT'S SO FREAKING BORING.
We spend our days doing nothing besides sitting around playing on our cells or iPads, and the same happens at night.
Besides that, I don't like my cousin very much. We just don't match and I'm sick of trying to act cool and be polite and faking laughs. I just wanted to get out the door, get into the next train, and go back home.

I was expecting this to be awesome, a change on routine, whatever.

Questions being:
1: How can I make this a better "adventure" for me (assuming my cousin and some times his parents follow me everywhere and feel responsable for me)?

2: In 2 days, my parents are coming to get me, but then my aunt is gonna propose that I stay here another 5 days AND I'LL GO CRAZY IF THAT HAPPENS. I WILL. AJNDJQNHDKQNSJANAMHJABHSAJNSJBSHANJNSJAG…
How can I tell them this without stabbb..d… Being mean?

См. статью: Spending some days on cousin's house?