Sunday, September 1, 2013

Which of these bags should I buy for high school? (I'm open to alternatives)? - 1

I need to buy a new bag by Sept. 3 for 9th grade.It doesn't have to be too big because our school gives us iPads to take home, and we can store many textbooks on it, however there will still be some books to carry. I'd also appreciate an elaborate organization system, although that's not required.

I've found these 2 bags as of now, and am having trouble choosing between them. I took an interest in the max air because of the air capsules that supposedly lower the weight stress on your back (is that a gimmick?)-
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/ultimatum-max-air-gear-backpack/pid-533927/pgid-729549 <---Nike Ultimatum Max Air GEAR Backpack

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/ultimatum-max-air-utility-backpack/pid-649306/pgid-649307 <---Nike Ultimatum Max Air UTILITY Backpack

I saw the Utility in-person at the store yesterday. I like it for its ample storage room, but was kinda disappointed when it didn't have the ventilated shoe compartment and insulated compartment for cold drinks. The shoe compartment would be useful to put my cleats in on days with practice, especially if it rains since the compartment is separate from the rest of the bag.
However when you compare the specs, the utility is slightly larger and made from a variety of materials while the gear is 100% polyester (is that a good or bad thing)

***I'm completely open to alternative suggestions, as long as there is a comfortable amount of space (not too much), and preferably a nice organizational system. If it has any interesting innovations, like the air capsules in these 2, I'd like that as well.

TL;DR Which of the above backpacks is better. One is 2016 inches^3 (thats 28 more than the other one) and made of many materials, the other has unique features but is 100% polyester (not sure if material counts as a pro or con)
I'm really leaning towards the first one, so if anyone has it, please tell me what you think.

I am obviously open to other bags, if anybody has recommendations or suggestions.

Thanks

См. статью: Which of these bags should I buy for high school? (I'm open to alternatives)? - 1