Saturday, January 25, 2014

To everyone who like to read novels, opinions needed please?!

I love to read novels, especially classics dating back to the 19th century, and my favourite part is reading a book paper through paper, while holding the book in my actual hands.
But a relative of mine has offered to buy a graduation present under the condition that it is not a book -_-"
I wouldn't need a laptop since I'm getting that when I go to college next year.I would ask for an ipad but my sister wants to buy me that as a graduation present
But the truth remains that I have no use for any of these electronics except for a laptop and a phone which I will receive and I have.
So I consisdered getting a Kindle.for those who don't know what it is, it's a device only for reading, where you can buy books off it, and read them on it.a friend of mine suggested it and told me that it's quite effecient, but I don't like the idea of reading books electronically.books should be on paper not in devices
And I've been working on my book collection for nearly 4 years now, and it's gotten quite big!
So I would dearly love opinions:
Do you think a Kindle is good? Or should I ask for something else?
If it's something else.what do you suggest it should be?
Serious answers please
(The relative (my aunt) won't take no for an answer about the present)

Читать далее: To everyone who like to read novels, opinions needed please?!