Saturday, January 25, 2014

What pc parts should I get?

I just broke my power socket on my £600 laptop which really has annoyed me, espeicially as it was a stupid mistake so I'm left with just my iPad at the moment but I have a basic pc case, two SSDs from the laptop and a decent ANTEC PSU but I'm withiut a CPU, mobo and gpu.

I'm after cheap items, I'm only earning apprenticeship wage!
He only game I play is Football manager so I don't need anything like an 2500k or 3570k.

To put it in comparison, my laptop had an i7 5370q or something like that, with a GT650M gpu which is more than enough for what I wanted.

Can you suggest any equivalent components?
I usually use intel and ATI Radeon but I'm open to AMD and Nvidia.

Thanks:)
Added (1). Hi fork, I can solder, well I like to think I can but there's two very thin metal strips which is guess are suppose to sort of lock the power cable when it's inserted I got he laptops socket but they're completed ruined, the socket is also connected to the motherboard as a whole:(

Читать далее: What pc parts should I get?