Monday, January 20, 2014

Why does he keep doing this?

This guy in my school is always staring at me whenever I see him. The other day in assembly, he was sitting across the room from me and he turned in his chair so he was facing me and his phone was held up and pointed in my direction and then when his friends came up to him, he quickly put his phone away and turned back round in his seat. Another time I was in class doing an essay and he walked in and sat 2 seats away from me and turned to face me and was on his iPad and it was held up pointing in my direction again. Then left after about 10 minutes. Sometimes, when I'm walking to class, he stands at the door and he is usually on his phone and it was pointed in my direction again. Why does he keep pointing his phone/iPad in my direction?

Читать далее: Why does he keep doing this?