Monday, January 20, 2014

Is fear of damaged electronics common?

I dont even know how to begin to explain this.
I really hate seeing things like shattered iphone screens. Even if it belongs to a stranger, it causes a physiological reaction in me. My stomach turns, and its hard to look at.
Another instance, i laid my ipad down, and my arm touched it. I wasnt wearing my glasses, and when i looked at the screen, i just saw this massive black blob as if id damaged the screen somehow.
I could barely pick it up to investigate. I came really close to throwing up, then when i finally looked closer at the screen, i saw that it was actually just a big picture of a pair of black crocs. I have no idea how it got there, (but then i had an all new reason to want to throw up hehe)
But yeah, is there a word for this? Other than "crazy"? I also dont like seeing lots of dots or spots close together, and i know thats common. But this seems different.
Added (1). And i apologize for my lack of capitalization. Im on my ipad now and am writing this quickly
Added (2). And i apologize for my lack of capitalization. Im on my ipad now and am writing this quickly

Читать далее: Is fear of damaged electronics common?