Friday, January 17, 2014

Why hasn't he replied to me?

Okay so this boy started speaking to me on Facebook last night, he spoke to me a couple of times in November as well and only just popped up again last night, we said hi how are you and all that and then he goes: wuut? So I said not much just sorting things out for tomorrow, you? (I sent that last night) he took a while to reply so I just turned my ipad off hoping he would have replied this morning. It's been 24 hours and still no answer! He hasn't opened my message on Facebook so I don't know if he's just ignoring it or not. He's posted a picture on instagram as well so it's not like he has no internet or anything, why is he ignoring me? Did I say something wrong? I'm fed up of this happening all the time!

Читать далее: Why hasn't he replied to me?