Sunday, February 23, 2014

Did she mean no or not?

I asked a girl out the other week, and her initial response was "What's tomorrow, Friday? Let me see." Then she told me later she was in trouble so she couldn't go, and the next day she didn't say anything to me. I was wondering whether she said no because she was actually in trouble or she didnt want to go. All my friends say she was excited i asked her, but if she was Im wondering why she didnt smile or anything when I asked her. Btw im in 8th grade.

Also, I usually text her a lot, but since her phone broke she has only been able to talk on her sisters iPad, which was once every few nights, but since she was grounded she was only on once for a few minutes, then all of a sudden had to go. Was that because she wasnt supposed to be on? I had mentioned how her friends told everyone I asked her

Читать далее: Did she mean no or not?