Sunday, February 23, 2014

LG G-Pad v iPad Mini Retina v Nexus 7?

I want a smaller tablet to replace my iPad 2 but I don't know what to get.

I was always set on the Nexus 7 because I have the Nexus 5 and I love pure Android. Plus the Nexus has superb hardware and I love the design, portability and price. I can get one for £165! However I'm debating whether I need a slightly bigger screen seeing as I have a 5 inch phone, do you think I will? Plus are Google going to discontinue the 7 soon because I don't want to buy one if they are?

This left me with the G-Pad because I don't like Samsung tablets. It looks great, great display, connects with your phone and now only £200 making it a bargain. But I'm unsure whether its fast enough for my needs and it doesn't have the latest version of Android.

I was going to leave Apple altogether but now I am considering the Mini as I have found it for £270. Its still more than G-Pad and Nexus 7 but is it the best Mini tab? Or should I stick with Android?

What to get out of those three?

Читать далее: LG G-Pad v iPad Mini Retina v Nexus 7?