Monday, February 10, 2014

Help my son is killing himself with drugs and alcohol?

his dad died a month before his deployment in Afghanistan ended.A man whom he and his brothers worshipped.He spent a year earlier in Iraq.He is drinking everday.Hurt his back and started on lortab and now I think he's on coke.He has sold his kids ipad and can't keep any money.he missed his yellow ribbon ceremony this week end.He gets violent and knocks holes and walls tears up tv and cell phones and he's only 26 I fear for his wife and newborn and his 3 and 8 yr old boys.he said he told his sergeant he needed help and he said "everyone" has problems.Who can I contact He won't give me his commanders name.He needs intensive in patient drug and alcohol treatment and I don't know if the judge can force him into anything other than anger management.he told me he needs help or he feels he may die.

Читать далее: Help my son is killing himself with drugs and alcohol?