Monday, February 24, 2014

How to set WIFI priority for my PC?

Hi,
Guys i have PC with wifi adapter, cause my mum wont allow me to connect with a wire trough my house, so i bought wifi adapter for my PC so my PC is counnected trough wifi…

The main problem is im a gamer and i play lot of games and need best internet Pings for gaming its around 50, but when my sister opens her WIFI on iPad watch vids and browse on FB my pings are getting higher and jumping above to 100 pings and even more sometimess its nearly impossible to play.

So is there anything i can set my PC wifi priority at first and have highest bandwidth?
I want my sister to have slow internet not me Lolz:)

Btw my modem is comtrend VR3022EU its a VDSL but my speed is set to ADSL cause the speed we have from o2 is ADSL.

Читать далее: How to set WIFI priority for my PC?