Tuesday, February 18, 2014

IPad 3 iOS 7.0.4 - restore NotesPlus documents? Desperate?!

Hi

I plugged my iPad into my computer (Windows 7) and it opened iTunes and automatically performed a backup to the computer

I looked at my NotesPlus app (contains all my university work for this year - 90% stored on my PC but around 20 new documents that were supposed to get transferred today)

There was an empty folder called "Notebooks copy" which had "zero kb" data so I deleted it (I saved it to my PC first and checked it was empty)

When I went back to NotesPlus, everything had been deleted!

I've restored that deleted file back to the iPad but there's still nothing there

What can I do?! How do I restore that app to the backup performed before deleting that file?

Please help!

Thanks

Читать далее: IPad 3 iOS 7.0.4 - restore NotesPlus documents? Desperate?!