Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Is it true ipads give off the most radiation?!

My mom told me that this kid got blind in two months for being on his ipad and they contain the most radiation out of all electronics. Is it true? She most likely got it from some chinese newspaper (or tabloid, idk) that she reads (she doesnt read any american newspapers) and i am wondering if true. Some person on fb told me to not use it as often to be on safe side but cant really.The ipad is my all media purpose. Whether its watching shows, reading (since i cant get the real paper version of book though i would prefer one), talking with friends, even typing my essays and my agenda book. So would really like this answered and hope i dont get blind…ever.

P.s- had ipad for about half a year and the kid was prob on 24/7 legit but still wanna b safe.

Читать далее: Is it true ipads give off the most radiation?!