Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Can I restore ALL my data from an iPhone 5 to an iPad?

Alright so I need a bit of reassurance. I recently backed up my iPhone 5 data to iTunes, and I restarted my phone. When I tried to restore everything onto an iPad i noticed that my app data was there, but my photos and videos from my iPhone's camera roll weren't. I only had a few photos from my photo stream. I have a few questions to ask:

- Can i restore ALL of my iPhone data onto my iPad data, or just some things?

- will ALL my data (photos from camera roll, videos, etc.) be backed up onto iTunes?

- Are my photos and videos gone forever or is there any way to get them back?

Sorry to ask, but i'm just a bit worried and had quite a few memorable pictures and videos in my camera roll, I don't want to lose them!
Added (1). I can't put the data onto iCloud because the phone is already restarted. I tried to restore onto my iPad but only got a few pictures from my photo stream.

Читать далее: Can I restore ALL my data from an iPhone 5 to an iPad?