Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Why is my router showing me an outdated webpage?

1. I recently started designing a website.

2. I've done all the necessary Nameserver changes to point my domain to a new hosting, etc. (From Squarespace to Bluehost.com)

3. I want to edit the content of this domain and on a new hosting using WordPress but I can't even get to see/access the wordpress panel because it's showing me an error message of the old provider (squarespace).
--
* I cleared the browser cache and other temporary files.
* Restarted the router and restarted my computer.
Still nothing.

Then for some reasons:
4. When I connect my laptop to my ipad and use it's internet I CAN SEE the wordpress panel and I can actually do what Im supposed to do. Yet, as that 3G internet is not so fast I still need my wireless to work on this project.
- I assumed now it would work, but then when I disconnected from my ipad and connected to my wifi I could only see, again, that old error message.

What is going on?
* I also unplugged the router for an hour, restarted it many times… No luck.

Читать далее: Why is my router showing me an outdated webpage?