Monday, February 3, 2014

Is this first kiss scene okay? Please give advice?!

It was a lazy Sunady afternoon. After we all had lunch, I got upstairs, took my iPad and was reading on the couch when, after some time, he came in. I started to get up and was in halfway when he plopped down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap, his strong, warm hand wrapped around my shoulder and waist. 'No, stay', he said softly. I flopped down on my back. He lightly stroked my hair while gazing with these dark chocolate eyes. I wanted to get lost in those eyes and never get back. His other arm was draped over my stomach, his fingers tracing small circles on my waist over my slip dress. His touch was electric. We both were gazing at each other and I noticed he was breathing a bit hard. I thought my heart was really going to burst out of my chest it was beating so fast. Then he slowly started bending down. I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. Goosebumps coved me from head to toe. His lips felt so soft and smoothe, just like I thought it would. His lips didn't move, just stayed there for some precious moments. I wanted to preserve the moment. That was my first kiss. My first real one. It felt like heaven. The whole world was turning. The feeling was so beautiful, it felt unreal. Then I felt his lips move away. Oh God, what if it's just a dream? What if HE is just a dream? No, please don't. It would hurt so bad.
A few minues pass by. He doesn't talk or say anything, just kept stroking my hair. My eyes were still closed. I was just to scared to let go. Then I felt his lips on my forehead. He placed a soft peck there and gently lifted and layed my head on the couch. I felt him leaving the room.

Читать далее: Is this first kiss scene okay? Please give advice?!