Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Why doesnt anyone ask me out or indicate interest in me?

Im 14 and some of my friends have previously dated guys from their primary school (mixed). Now im in a girls school and theres a boys school directly opposite and we are connected by a bridge. Im just wondering why no guys have liked me or asked me out before. Its not that i have no exposure to boys and im not ugly. Well i dont think im ugly, just the average girl. Some blemishes, no glasses, a little tan (im asian btw).Ps: the picture has mirror effect cause i was playing around with photobooth and its the only selfie that has not been severely warped by my ipad.) My personality is okay, im not antisocial or bitchy. Im book smart but quite blur/dumb in some ways. So is there something wrong with me or what? And its also my first time asking a question so im sorry if i dont understand the points system. Pls answer thx:)


Читать далее: Why doesnt anyone ask me out or indicate interest in me?