Thursday, March 6, 2014

Is it possible to extract this image from this webpage?

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/black_marble_sleeves_for_ipads-205781585639554677

I was wondering if someone would be able to get the image that's used on this case? When you go into the customise option the image is shown as Black-Marble2.jpg which suggests that you should be able to get to the image, however the link goes nowhere… I just want a copy of the image so I can make my own case.

I've tried a reverse google image search of a screenshot of the case but I got no results for the original image.

Any help would be appreciated!
Added (1). I'm not looking to save the image of the iPad case obviously, i'm looking for the image that is used on the case…

I want the original image, not a screenshot, because like I said I want to make my own case and i'll need the image in a higher quality than a screenshot.

Читать далее: Is it possible to extract this image from this webpage?