Thursday, March 13, 2014

Why does my iPad decreases its memory space without me doing anything?

My iPad has been really having some issues when it comes to memory space. I'm not downloading anything but it still decreases its memory! It happened several times. Like when it was 1 gb then it turned into just 500 mb in just a few hours. Why is that? I synced it through my computer so it would increase its memory. I was so happy because it turned into 1.4 gb! I downloaded some games so it wouldn't be wasted. But then again, it began to decrease its memory -_- It's now just 330 mb. I don't know what to do! I wouldn't be able to sync anymore because I deleted all of my photos already in order to increase its memory. If I used iCloud, what would happen? I researched something about "iCloud backup" and I don't know what it means. Any help please? That would be very much appreciated!

Sorry if there was a grammatical error:) I'm not really that great when it comes to speaking in English/

Читать далее: Why does my iPad decreases its memory space without me doing anything?