Monday, April 21, 2014

I hate school more than anything?


I hate the fact that we have to use iPads, the students, the teachers, the stuck up snobs, the principal, our uniforms, the projects/work, the fact that I can't do things I actually like, I can't express myself, people always call me QUIET but I am NOT QUIET AT All AND IM GETTING SICK OF IT, the short summer breaks, NO RECESS, lunch being the shortest time of day, never being in any classes with my friends, not being able to spend time with my family, getting up early, the "trashy people" who talk slang all day, having to be stressed out every single night, and much much more.
I hate school more than anything and I'm a 13 yr old girl. At my school we have to use our own iPads for every single class. I'm getting Really tired of technology. I wish I could've lived back then where technology wasn't the main part of everyone's lives. All everyone does these days is stay on their phone. There is a world around them and they're missing it. I'm old fashioned I know. Another thing that annoys me is that every single person around me talks slang. I'm tired of hearing things like…"We're so thirsty man hahaha" "Turn up" "Turn down for what" "or nah" and many many cuss words in almost every sentence that comes out of their mouths. Even my friends talk like that. We even have to do summer hw in the summer. My teachers make fun of my quietness. There are popular girls that are so annoying and sporty. They joke about ppl. My teacher loses hw and teaches us wrong. I can't live with them!

Read more: I hate school more than anything?