Monday, May 26, 2014

Can any one recommend a app for ipad to keep a food diary for a toddler?

My son is nearly 2 1/2 he is very small. He doesn't each much, struggles to put on weight and grow. And has struggled since he was born.

He is under 2 paediatrician and has been referred back to see a dietician again. I have been asked by dietician to keep a food diary of every thing my son eats for the next few weeks.

I am currently writing every thing down in a book but feel it would be much easier if I could type it in on my iPad. So I am trying to find a app that might be suitable for keeping a food diary of my son.

Most apps I have seen seem geared more towards adults and loosing weight.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Added (1). Forgot to say ideally I would like to find a app that is on ipad and android devices. As my phone runs android and would like to add things whilst out on my phone and sync with ipad when get home.

I doubt I'll find any thing though.

Read more: Can any one recommend a app for ipad to keep a food diary for a toddler?