Sunday, May 25, 2014

Candy crush won't connect to kingdom?

Hey guys, I have candy crush on my iPad mini and downloaded it about six months ago. The game was working fine until about 4 months ago (2 months after I downloaded it). Every time I go to connect with Facebook, a message keeps popping up saying "sorry, you don't have access to the kingdom, right now. Please try connecting again later."
I've looked all over the internet for answers but it's always the same "redownload facebook" or "redownload candy crush" or "try reconnecting candy crush with Facebook by going into settings". If I redownload candy crush, I'll lose all my data since it can't connect and sync with Facebook, and I've redownload Facebook, nothing worked. Here's the most annoying part, candy crush isn't even in my settings so I can't reconnect it with Facebook. If there's anyone who can help me, you are a hero. Please anyone, help me. Thank you.

Read more: Candy crush won't connect to kingdom?