Saturday, May 24, 2014

Having suicidal thoughts right now.help?

Just right now I'm having thoughts on killing myself and it's not a big reason to really. Like right now I got yelled at by my mom because I wouldn't move because I had to charge my iPad. And so I did move and cried. But I got over it because I know I'm a bit emotional whenever I get yelled at. And also I got yelled at by my brother. And yeah. I know it's kinda stupid. It's just I am highly emotional. And I feel like its a deeper issue maybe? I cry every night, for no reason at all. And it's not just a few tears, it's majorly crying my eyes out until I can't. But I dont get why I do that. I don't have a reason at all. And I know a lot more people have it way worse than me. And that thought helps me not be so sad. And I would say I live a happy, grateful life. Maybe a few problems here and there. But for the most part. It's pretty great… But the thing is. I'm not. I get emotional every time someone yells at me or when I get mad,irritated,SUPER angry. And I just hold in those emotional and explode them and cry because I'm frustrated and I feel no one understands. And people don't. People are so stupid honestly… I've never found someone in my life that understands me and how I think and feel. I really wish someone would but they don't. I don't know if I'm like bipolar or depressed? Does it sound like I am? Am I a sensitive person? Why do I cry every night? And don't worry. I won't kill myself. I just have these suicidal thoughts once in a while. Please help. Thanks.

Read more: Having suicidal thoughts right now.help?