Saturday, May 24, 2014

Why is it so Unfair?

Hi guys. Before I start I would just like to say no hating please and I know money isn't everything. Everyone around me has a "I-something" (eg iphone, ipad, mac etc). Apart from me. Now, no exaggerations here but here is the list. I have a family of 5 with a granny and grandpa. I am a boy. In my family there is my 16 yr old sister, my 11 yr old sister, me (14 yrs old) and my mum and my dad and my granny and grandpa. My Dad brought my 16 yr old sister an iphone when she was around 13. He bought my 11 yr old sister an ipod touch when she was 9. He brought my mum an iphone, my granny and grandpa an ipad and and a ipad mini for himself. I have none of these. He hates me. I go to a boarding school (everyone is rich there), we are quite rich as well. Everyone at boarding school has like 2 ipads and iphones and macs. Any apple device possible for around 4 years now. Its not as if I do anything wrong. I am really clever (IQ 145) and I work really hard. My sisters are not that clever at all. I feel a bit like Cinderella. I do more chores than them as well. Whyyy? We can easily afford it,

Read more: Why is it so Unfair?