Sunday, May 18, 2014

New iPad update has screwed up iPad, and now wants me to restore it?

I went onto my iPad the other day and a message popped up saying there was a new update available to me, however I did not have enough space to go through with this update due to me having work on there that I couldn't delete until I had handed it it. So today I handed my work in and so could now delete the work from my iPad so that I could do the new update. So today I went to download the update and the iPad then turned off and then said to connect to iTunes. So I did this and when I connected it, the only options available to me was to 'Restore' my iPad, which I really do not want to do at all, due to having games on there with saved progress.
As you can see from this, the update that I was supposed to have is to blame, so therefore it is not my fault so I would very much appreciate it if you could help me in either getting past this stage, or if I do need to reset my iPad, in aiding me in doing so and then recovering my things.
Is there anyway of contacting apple without having to pay the £25 for the service because it's not my fault really?
Thank you

Read more: New iPad update has screwed up iPad, and now wants me to restore it?