Friday, May 30, 2014

Please give me your thoughts?

My 3 year old son was playing on my ipad and I'd accidentally left Facebook open, he was messing around and sent out a bunch of friend requests using friend finder.
One of those friend requests to to a woman a man I've been talking to was mutual friends with. Said man flipped out said a lot of hurtful things and was so angry the friend request had been sent. (The woman on the other hand excepted the request and I deleted as soon as I found out what had happened.
In total my son has sent out 18 friend requests so far. 17 people saw the funny side him not at all.
I believe it was a huge over reaction and maybe a guilty conscience? Thoughts?

I've tried to explain to him and showed him via snap shots what happened but he is been a jerk, and said he couldn't care less

Read more: Please give me your thoughts?