Monday, May 12, 2014

Reasons to be allowed to take my iPad on a train journey?


So I want to take my iPad mini on this really long train journey to my grans, and on the longest train which is 3 hours, my gran always falls asleep, and now cuz I don't have an iPhone, I can't listen to music or anything so the only possible thing I could do,,is take my iPad on the train otherwise I will be like so bored because I feel sick when I read in a train and there is never a table to lean on if I wanted to do drawing or anything. If I had to,mi would even do homework on my iPad if that means I'm allowed to take it! I will make sure it's all really safe and stuff cuz I'll put it in its case then I'll put in in the bottom of my bag when we are going from platform to platform etc! But I just want some good reasons for it and so it could convince my parents to let me take it!

Thank you!

Read more: Reasons to be allowed to take my iPad on a train journey?