Saturday, May 3, 2014

Why are they both making fun of me?


There are these two teachers in my class, and they keep making fun of me and it's really getting me down. For instance when I'm sitting down working one of them will come and stand right next to me so his crotch is right near my face and then the other teacher will also come up to me and stands near and smiles at the teacher doing this. Whenever I'm working, they will both stand near me and whisper to each other and look at me and smile. One of them keeps walking in to my lessons with the other teacher and stares at me. Also, when I'm sitting in a room working on my own, they will both walk in and one of them will stand at the door staring at me for ages. The other day the teacher got me to stay behind after school, and the other teacher also stayed behind sitting and staring at me. One time they were both whispering to each other and then one of them sat next to me and he turned to face me and he was on his iPad and it was held up and pointing in my direction. Why are they both making fun of me?

Read more: Why are they both making fun of me?