Friday, June 27, 2014

3DS or Ipad 6 (the new ipad coming out in 2014)?

So I've been wanting a 3DS with Pokemon for basically a year now and I've been BEGGING for one for my birthday which just past (it was in May). But, I didn't get one. Or Pokemon. Now, thanks to my lovely grandmother, she's willing to give me some money to help me get a 3ds and pokemon. She didn't give me the money yet, but I now know for sure that I will have enough to buy a 3ds and pokemon together ($200). So my mom agreed to get me one soon, which I'm really happy about, but she wants me to save up the money I have so I could get the new ipad that is coming out later in 2014 (close to September). Note: i already have the ipad air. I really don't know which one I should either get: I've been wanting a 3ds and pokemon for a while now, I already have the ipad air, and I might not even get enough money in time to get the new ipad. But, the ipad is better than a 3ds and it's very useful especially since I'm going into grade 8 next year. Please comment and help me out with which one I should get. The 3ds and pokemon (Pokemon x), or the new ipad coming out in 2014. Thanks guys:)

Read more: 3DS or Ipad 6 (the new ipad coming out in 2014)?