Friday, June 6, 2014

Can the police really do anything?

Okay so I'm 16 and my ex bf is 17. So he gave me 75 $ to go to the animal shelter and adopt my dog Eddie. I adopted him. My name is on all his papers. The moneybags cash and so no one really would know that my ex loaned me the money. (WE WERE DATING AT THE TIME) Okay so we broke up and the dog is at my house and I feed him and do everything to take care of him. My ex has no home and just bounces from house to house. He said if I don't pay him the 75$ he is going to call the cops on me even though him and I don't have any written agreement or anything. He said he wants the dog even though ever since I got it he's complained about it and said it's annoying. Will the cops take my dog away if he calls? I don't think so but I want to be sure. Oh the reason I'm not paying him for the dog is because my ex broke my school iPad. The screen is cracked and he said it wasn't him even though he's the one who had it for the last week. He says he doesn't know how it happened and I know he's lying so I'm not paying for the dog. I'm paying to get Eddie nurtured and that's it.

Read more: Can the police really do anything?