Friday, June 6, 2014

Video converter problems?

Ever since I got my new laptop, asus hdmi, I haven't been able to find a video converter that works for me. I'm looking for one that will convert my video files to mp4 files, and let me hardsub the srt. Subtitle files they come with, so I can put them on my ipad. I've tried

Any video Converter
Format Factory
Handbreak
Freemake video converter
Total video converter
Xilisoft video converter
Mpeg stream clip

All of these have not worked for me for various reasons. Won't convert the file, converted file won't import to itunes, converted file imported into itunes but not supported by ipad, subtitles don't appear on converted file.

I'm not sure what other programs I can use, or what I can do with any of these programs so they work.
Added (1). Files converted with freemake video converter freeze every 5 seconds.

Read more: Video converter problems?