Tuesday, June 3, 2014

How to move minecraft pe worlds from one ipad to another?

Hi, i just got an Ipad mini w/ retina display and i have an ipad 2 and i want to transfer my minecraft pe worlds from the ipad 2 to the mini ipad. I downloaded iexplorer and while trying to drag the stuff from the ipad 2 i added an additional file under minecraft worlds for my ipad mini called minecraft worlds from my ipad 2. Then I put one of my worlds, Wedding Plan, under com.mojang. I cant seem to delete them and i dragged the minecraft worlds file from my ipad 2 into my desktop. My mini is plugged in right now, open to mine craft, and I dont know what to do. I have spent so much time on these worlds I cant lose them. I have looked all over the internet and they make it sound so easy, drag it to your new iPad, I dont know what they mean. Im doing this all on my 2011 iMac. Thank you

Read more: How to move minecraft pe worlds from one ipad to another?