Monday, June 2, 2014

Is there an iPad/iPhone music app that allows cross fades when you skip tracks?

I know there are plenty of apps that allow you to customize the cross fades at the end of tracks as it transitions to the next. But, I can't find one that will perform a cross fade at any point. So, if I am listening to a track and halfway through I want to switch to another, I want it to perform a cross fade at that point.

I don't want to have to manually perform the cross fade. I know there are plenty of dj apps. That's not what I'm looking for.

Just a music app where you can set the normal transition between tracks in a playlist as a cross fade, whether the track gets to the end or I skip ahead mid-song.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Read more: Is there an iPad/iPhone music app that allows cross fades when you skip tracks?