Monday, June 2, 2014

Why are motorists so obnoxious?

Alright, here's my rant. If you are a motorist, then you're probably an asshole.

So I walk home every week Monday-Friday, you know what pisses me off the most about your motorists. It's that you don't even know how much as an asshole you are. When there is a pedestrian trying to cross the road, and the only thing your driving toward is a queue at a red traffic light, would it kill you to stop and let the pedestrian cross?

What f**king advantage do you gain by joining a stagnant queue 10 seconds earlier?
You just except the pedestrian to wait for every car to join the queue earlier, when no one gains any advantage by this at all?

So today, like everyday, I was crossing the road next to the traffic light.

The light goes red, one asshole accelerates so that I can't possibility even consider safely crossing the road. Really? You think that's acceptable? Bare in mind, you're only going to increase the odds of killing someone this way, so that you can joing a queue 10 seconds earlier

The next asshole actually stops (which is rare), so I cross the road. 5 seconds later this motorist yells "You're welcome" out the window because I did not thank him for stopping. Well guess what, idiots? I was carrying an ipad and a can of monster, how the **** was I supposed to thank you? Smile at you? Yeah, I really want to turn my I head toward the glaring sun to thank YOU!

Furthermore, did I put you at any disadvantage by getting you to stop 10 seconds earlier? NO!
Added (1). so why the **** should i thank you for doing slmething with next to no hinderence on your journey? If youre a motorist, **** you, **** your car. Try and think maybe this pedestrian doesnt like standing at the sode of the rosd for once!

Read more: Why are motorists so obnoxious?