Thursday, June 12, 2014

Should I get an iPad? - 1

I love my iPhone but I need something I can play games on, email on, and use for internet on a regular basis without bringing out my Macbook Pro. I also like how tablets can easily be propped up on your lap with a simple case or held with one or both hands, while laptops are not that way at all. Not to mention how I love touch screen. My iPhone is only 16GB and I constantly have to delete stuff in order to have it not be completely full so the iPad I would get would be a 32GB or maybe a 64GB if I come to that conclusion. My problem is that I don't know which one I want considering there are so many. I want to be able to surf the internet and play internet games as fast as possible, I know I definitely want one that is iOS 7 capable. The retina display is definitely a plus but not a must have. I looked on ebay and amazon and found a bunch of different prices for pretty much every generation. I don't necessarily want it to be the size an iPad mini, but wouldn't be against it. But please tell me if there is any difference between the iPad mini and the third or fourth generation or the iPad Air whether it be software or how its used, I would like to know the differences please. I would only use the Wi-Fi and bluetooth capabilities, so I don't need an iPad that has 3G/4G capability. Do all iPads come in a Wi-Fi version and a 3G/4G version? My budget is as high as $300 but obviously lower is better if the quality and features aren't very different. Thank you for your consideration.

Read more: Should I get an iPad? - 1