Thursday, June 12, 2014

Why does it upset me when doesn't talk to me?

I have an iPad Air. My boyfriend loves using it. And he always says it's his in a teasing way and doesn't let his cousin go on it even if I say it's okay. He's always playing this piano app on my iPad I downloaded for him "magic piano", since he was so interested in the last piano app (stupid me) and now he won't stop playing for hours and it's when we're hanging out and he's too distracted, it's has got me annoyed because all I think he wants to do is play on my ipad the whole time, and when I take it away from him he gets Whinney saying one more song and such, I think he's addicted to it. Anyways what made me scared was when I threaten to delete the app forever from the ipad (like block it or something) he didn't say anything and then replied that he will break up with me, I get that he was joking but something that severe and rude questions what's going on here and if I should be concerned

Should i delete the app for good?

P.s.
I play video games with him and watch him play videos games all the time because I grew up with that stuff but having one player app kinda sucks when you aren't good at piano aha

Read more: Why does it upset me when doesn't talk to me?