Friday, July 11, 2014

Family Members owe me money?

My mom, sister, and grandpa owe me $130. My sister owes me $10 for a taxi because my mom did to want to pay it, my mom owes me $60 because I cleaned the whole house every Saturday for $5 a week ($5x12 weeks=$60), and my grandpa owes me $60 because I took care of the dog for 3 weeks at $20 a week. They All got mad at me saying that they took care of me and that's the least I could do. My sister always steals my money but I have no proof that she steals it so se doesn't get in trouble. My mom is notorious for stealing people's money as she took my little brother's, little sister's, and my older sister's check from their dad. So she took $900 from them. My grandpa usually pays me for te dog but he didn't because he said he fired me when I forgot to bring him outside when my grandpa was home ONCE! He isn't going though tough times because he just bought a macbook, ipad for my grandma, and an iPod for my cousin. Help because I need this money to care for my pets!

Read more: Family Members owe me money?