Friday, July 11, 2014

Why does my internet keep disabling?

For whatever reason, my internet keeps disabling. I'll be using my Ipad, and then everything with wifi stops working. To temporarily fix it, I have to change the wifi password. I type in the code thing to access my internet settings into the URL box, type in admin name and password, change password( or, can be the same as old one, i literally just have to click save settings and it works). Then, i reconnect to my internet, type in password, and bam it works. It normally disables every 2-5 days, which is really annoying. How do i stop my internet from being disabled? It's not payments or anything, i assure you.

P.S. My computer doesn't disconnect, and yes it's connected with a cable to the wifi/router/modem.

Read more: Why does my internet keep disabling?