Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Fiance chatted online to another woman?

Please help, I have been with my fiancé now for almost 3 years. He has this app on his iphone where he plays a game, bit like grand theft auto and along with the game comes a chat room for the players to discuss their results of the game ect. People from all over the world play this game. Anyway it was on the ipad last week and I opened it, just being nosey to be honest and on the chat room he was having a private chat with a lady in amercia. I looked through the whole chat and he has been talking with her for 6 months and nothing inappropriate unil last week for half an hour where he was talking sexually with her. I questioned him about it and he said it was banter and he don’t think hes done anything wrong because she is a lesbian (she states in the chat that she is bi-sexual) he said it was just banter and not a big deal. It was definatly not banter, he was saying I would make your legs wobble a girl couldn’t do that and I would make you squeal. He also said he was home alone lonely when I was next door. Can I trust this man going forward or am I just delaying the inevitable of him eventually cheating on me or is this cheating? He has never cheated on me so far. We did go through a rough patch 2 years ago where we split for a few days (before we lived together and was engaged) and he joined a dating website in a 3 day split (apparently cause he was hurting
He says it was banter and a conversation that got out of hand, he says there was no intent and he's sorry.

Read more: Fiance chatted online to another woman?