Tuesday, July 22, 2014

IPad Mini Battery Help?

I've got an iPad mini, and I FaceTime my bestfriend who lives 200 miles away pretty much everyday!
Everytime I'm on FaceTime I charge my battery when it gets to about 10%.
But yesterday when I plugged it in to charge it didn't. It said it was charging,
It had the lightning bolt but the battery still kept going down, it didn't go down as quick but it wasn't charging like it was meant to. It charges normally when I'm not on FaceTime and when I'm doing anything else, it just doesn't charge when I'm on FaceTime but it used to, it just stopped doing it!

Why doesn't it charge anymore when I'm on FaceTime like it used to.
How can I get it to charge the battery instead of draining it!

My friend had the exact same problem before, she changed her charger and it worked fine, I've brought a new charger and it's still not working.

Read more: IPad Mini Battery Help?